Harvard Business Review Sales Funnel
A sales funnel is the process that turns a prospect, into a lead, into a buyer.
It’s an important part of making money, and many people often ask: Harvard Business Review Sales Funnel
How come a sales funnel is so important?
Because it’s what’s going to allow you to really ramp up your revenue and profits.
So in this sales funnel post I’m going to be going over a few topics such as:
- A very simple way to setup a 2 step sales funnel.
- The number one sales funnel software (and how to get a free fourteen day trial too).
- And a whole lot more.
So if you want to know what sales funnels are and all about…
Then I recommend that you continue to read on.
The Sales Funnel Two Step Process
So as I just mentioned above (and will probably mention many more times)…
A sales funnel is turning into something that might as well be mandatory to making money.
(and in case you are wondering, sales funnel also works for physical products)
So let’s dive in a little deeper to see what the sales funnel process is all about…
And how it can allow you to generate more income for your online business.
- The Sales Funnel Landing Page
Consider this the start to where all of the fun begins.
Your targeted audience lands on your page…
And your main goal is to capture their email address…
So that you can send them more offer through email further down the road.
And for you to get them to give you their email?
You need some type of optin bait. Harvard Business Review Sales Funnel
Here are a few examples of possible optin baits (also known as lead magnetS):
- You can use a cheat sheet (which is very quick to finish).
- You can record a video tutorial (which takes about 10-20 minutes to do).
- A PDF (which can also be an eBook, once again showing them something valuable).
- Or you can even share and give them an entire funnel to use.
You can instantly give others full sales funnels (because people LOVE the done for you aspect).
And in fact?
If you are apart of any of these current niches or businesses…
Then I recommend grabbing the appropriate funnel so you can get started as fast as today.
The money, effort, and time that you save is astonishing.
- You can click here for a done for you Accountant funnel and business.
- You can click here for a done for you Anti Aging and Skin Care funnel and business.
- You can click here for a done for you Beauty Salon funnel and business.
- You can click here for a done for you Chiropractor funnel and business.
- You can click here for a done for you Dentist funnel and business.
- You can click here for a done for you Divorce Lawyer funnel and business.
- You can click here for a done for you Electrical funnel and business.
- You can click here for a done for you Fitness funnel and business.
- You can click here for a done for you Home Insurance funnel and business.
- You can click here for a done for you Interior Decorator funnel and business.
- You can click here for a done for you Landscaping funnel and business.
- You can click here for a done for you Plumber funnel and business.
- You can click here for a done for you Real Estate funnel and business.
- You can click here for a done for you Solar Energy funnel and business.
I might have gotten a little too ambitious there.
But here is the cold hard truth.
There’s never been a better time to get your sales funnel up and running at the drop of a hat…
All for a very small and super affordable monthly investment.
Let’s keep moving on now. Harvard Business Review Sales Funnel
- The Sales Funnel Thank You Page
Talk about a superior spot for monetizing your sales funnel.
And what goes on here?
Quite a few important things, actually.
- You let them know who you are and how you can help them.
- You give them access to whatever it is that they opted in for.
- You recommend an offer that is closely related to what they’re looking for.
One simple little thank you page…
Which came after one simple little optin page.
This is about as simple as it gets when it comes to a 2 step optin page.
(yes I understand I said simple quite a few times, and that’s because it is)
And of course you can dive much deeper into a sales funnel and get more advanced…
But for now? Harvard Business Review Sales Funnel
That should give you a great idea about how to get your sales funnel up super fast.
Let’s keep moving along now.
Who Is A Sales Funnel For?
So there’s a good chance that you might be wondering…
Who does a sales funnel work for?
And a sales funnel is for anyone who has an offer, product, or service to sell.
(even if you’re a an affiliate marketer too)
So YES a sales funnel will work for you (here is one you can test out too).
Here’s just a very small list of many of the examples of that sales funnels work for:
- Sales funnel for affiliate marketing
- Sales funnel for B2B
- Sales funnel for car sales
- Sales funnel for coaches
- Sales funnel for digital marketing
- Sales funnel for dummies (lol)
- Sales funnel for ecommerce
- Sales funnel for financial advisors
- Sales funnel for lawyers
- Sales funnel for MLM
- Sales funnel for musicians
- Sales funnel for network marketing
- Sales funnel for nonprofits
- Sales funnel for online businesses
You can definitely say that there’s a lot of uses for sales funnels. Harvard Business Review Sales Funnel
And you know what?
I might have left out what is most specific to YOU…
So here are quite a few more examples for you:
- Sales funnel for online courses
- Sales funnel for photographers
- Sales funnel for physical products
- Sales funnel for powerpoint users
- Sales funnel for professional services
- Sales funnel for real estate
- Sales funnel for restaurants
- Sales funnel for retail
- Sales funnel for service businesss
- Sales funnel for services
- Sales funnel for Shopify
- Sales funnel for small businesses
- Sales funnel for startups
I mean how cool is that?
So by now you’ve realized just how powerful sales funnels are…
And why you need to start utilizing a sales funnel pretty much yesterday.
So allow me to answer the #1 questions when it comes to sales funnels.
What’s The Best Sales Funnel Software?
Because the fact of the matter is this: Harvard Business Review Sales Funnel
You need some type of software to help you launch your funnels in a New Mexico minute.
And after going through and testing out quite a few different sales funnel softwares?
Setting aside the fact that ClickFunnels comes with a free fourteen day trial…
They’ve been around for years and have well over 60,000 happy funnel building customers.
And when it comes to ClickFunnels?
You can create:
- Optin pages.
- Download pages.
- Thank you pages.
- Sales letter pages.
- Order form pages.
- High ticket funnels.
- Membership funnels.
- Lead generation pages.
- One click upsell and downsell pages.
- And so much more.
Anyway. Harvard Business Review Sales Funnel
I’m getting ahead of myself (again).
Be sure to watch this video below for more information about ClickFunnels sales funnel too.
It’s quite the beneficial video!
And just in case you haven’t yet already…
Or you can click that gargantuan green button below to start your free trial too.
I want to say thanks for stumbling across this post and searching for info about Harvard Business Review Sales Funnel…
And I hope enjoy your new sales funnel software.